πShaper series for CO2 lasers
piShaper 7_7 dand piShaper 12_12
Highly efficient Beam Shapers for CO2 and other MWIR and LWIR lasers conveting Gaussian to Flattop profile
- Welding of metals and plastics
- Marking and Engraving
- Material micromachining
- Material processing
Basic principles of piShaper operation
- piShaper transforms Gaussian or similar intensity distribution of source laser beam to a flattop one.
- TEM00 or multimode with Gaussian or similar intensity profile can be applied.
- Galilean design, thus there are no intermediate focusing of a beam
- With changing the size of input beam, the ouptut beam profile changes as well.
< Diameter variation calculations for piShaper 7_7_10.6 >
under input laser beam of 7 mm diameter (1/e^2)
< Variation of diameter of source laser beam >
under input laser beam of 6.3 mm diameter (1/e^2)
under input laser beam of 7.7 mm diameter (1/^2)